Nope. I'm not going to tell you to buy more clothes right now.
WHAT? This is a clothing website!
If you "think" you don't have anything to wear. Think again. Ladies, I know most of us have a habit of purchasing massive amounts of clothing. We've got the everyday wear, the around the house wear, the office wear, the church wear, the party wear, and many other categories. Each of those different categories has multiple amounts of items so you can have choices.
Our problem is the different wardrobes are not organized.
So, my suggestion to you is to organize your wardrobes. Here's how to do it:
- Clean out your closet, dressers, wardrobes, floor, or wherever you store your clothing. If you don't have the desire to do it or the time, hire a professional. I did! Thanks to Faith Hovde at Emerald Studios in Kennewick, WA for cleaning out mine. Google it and you may find one. in your area.
- Get rid of anything that doesn't fit (if it truly has sentimental value, keep it). Be honest. If you are losing weight, hang onto things you know you will want to wear and get rid of those you won't ever wear again. You will be amazed at the pile of clothes you have made! Donate those suckers immediately!
- Now organize your closet into either categories, colors or actual outfits. Whatever makes it easier on you. Some people also like to place the last item they wore on the right in the closet. Then they take from the left so they don't wear something twice in the same week. (I know I'm old and forgetful. Sure enough, I see someone I saw the other day and I'm wearing that same outfit.)
- Once you have your clothes organized, you can see that you have plenty to wear and it is right at your fingertips.
- Repeat every once in a while because we tend to grow out of things and purchase more.
Get organized. Be happier!
#organize #wardrobe #fashion #fashionista #stylist #fashionblogger #closetorganizer #cinderscloset #boutique627 #shopsmall